[conspire] Dapper & Easyubuntu

Daniel Gimpelevich daniel at gimpelevich.san-francisco.ca.us
Mon Dec 4 15:31:16 PST 2006

This is in no way contrary to what I said. Since the X server offers apps
nothing whatsoever of this sort, apps do whatever they like to get it
done. However, if the X server were to suddenly offer it when it never did
before, no existing apps would be affected in any way </hyperbole> unless
brute force gets applied in the form of breaking the apps entirely.