[conspire] HP Pavilion 6623 (AMD K6-2 500 w/384MB RAM) for $10

Eric De Mund ead-conspire at ixian.com
Mon Aug 7 01:52:11 PDT 2006

Folks,

I'm slimming down my collection of older machines, and have an HP
Pavilion 6623 (an AMD K6-2 500 w/384MB RAM) available for $10.00. I've
just pulled the lone hard disk from it, but it does have the rest that
it ever had in it: a NIC, a graphics card, a sound card, a CD-ROM drive,
and a floppy disk drive, all operational and all circa 1999.

First come first served. I live on the Mountain View/Sunnyvale line.
Send me an email to arrange for pickup. Here's an HP web page that
describes this model:

    HP Pavilion 6623 Desktop PC (US)
    http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/prodinfoCategory?lc=en&cc=us&dlc=&product=61664&

I'll happily run a dmesg(8) or similar from a KNOPPIX CD if anyone needs
more complete information about this system.

Cheers,
Eric
--
Eric De Mund