[conspire] (forw) Re: (forw) A call looking for volunteers at the Linux World Installfest (sponsored by Open Country)

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri Aug 4 12:03:36 PDT 2006

So, there you have it:  It'll be the latter three days (Tue. - Thu.) of
the conference.  If you happen to be at LWCE, you might drop by.

----- Forwarded message from Paul Cubbage <pcubbage at opencountry.com> -----

Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2006 10:46:25 -0700
From: Paul Cubbage <pcubbage at opencountry.com>
To: Rick Moen <rick at linuxmafia.com>
Subject: Re: (forw) A call looking for volunteers at the Linux World Installfest
 (sponsored by Open Country)

Good points Rick.  We'll play it by ear.  I'm not sure how many people will
show up looking for help.  We had maybe 20 at the Linux Desktop Summit in
San Diego.

----- End forwarded message -----