[conspire] Moving starting Monday, May 8

Daniel Gimpelevich daniel at gimpelevich.san-francisco.ca.us
Wed Apr 26 13:12:28 PDT 2006

On Wed, 26 Apr 2006 13:27:34 -0700, Rick Moen wrote:

> I'm personally none of the above:  I'm a maps person, not a directions
> person.  Just tell me the exact street address and nearest cross-street;
> I really don't _want_ directions.

Same here (minus the cross-street; given enough time, I like to find that
out for myself), but like you, I often find myself _giving_ directions, so
I've become rather attuned to the very conundrums you've enumerated, often
with very opposite solutions. Perhaps directions belong in a wiki that can
continually accelerate toward the speed of perfection without needing to
ever reach it.