[conspire] I get mail

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri Oct 21 11:08:14 PDT 2005

How shallow _is_ that ol' gene pool, anyway?

Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 00:29:32 -0700
From: Rick Moen <rick at linuxmafia.com>
To: kevin hodge <kr.hodge at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Bitpim help

Quoting kevin hodge (kr.hodge at gmail.com):

> Hi my name is Kevin
>  I just wondering if you can help me out using bitpim.

[snip remainder of detailed help request, sent in private mail to me and
Eric Raymond]

Hi, Kevin!

Quick, what does it say on http://bitpim.sourceforge.net/#contacts
immediately to the right of "Before posting anywhere, please take the
time to read this article on 'How to Ask Questions the Smart Way'"?

> Thank you for all your help in advance.

You're welcome in advance -- but please quote me that text.