[conspire] SableVM and (firefox) browser plugins?

Eric De Mund ead-conspire at ixian.com
Thu Oct 6 11:13:57 PDT 2005

Peter,

] > - visit http://java.com/ and observe that Java applets work
]
] They seem to work with the SableVM Java too, which is free and part of
] Debian:
]
]     apt-get install free-java-sdk
]     apt-get install libsablevm1-dev

Thanks for this tip, back in July. Say, I'm having trouble figuring out
how to get mozilla firefox to use a sable runtime environment as a
plugin. Can you point me in the right direction? I'm concluding from a
web search that this might not even be supported by sable, but your
note, above, seems to indicate otherwise.

Regards,
Eric
--
Eric De Mund              |   Ixian Systems, Inc.   | tel: (650) 303-4336
email: <ead at ixian.com>    | 650 Castro St, #120-210 | fax: (240) 282-4443