[conspire] (forw) BaySUG '05 Tomorrow! (and CABAL)

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri Nov 11 15:16:23 PST 2005

If you haven't yet subscribed, send your name/address to Jennifer, ASAP!
(If nothing else, you get a free tour of Computer History Museum.)

Remember, CABAL tomorrow will start at _6 pm_, because of BaySUG logistics.
In addition to Linux/BSD stuff, we have a new BBQ (thank you, Ross!) and
I'll inaugurate it with, oh, about 8 lb of beef, plus whatever else
people bring.

----- Forwarded message from Jennifer Davis <sigje at sigje.org> -----