[conspire] Re: Distro help

Ryman rymanle at gmail.com
Mon May 16 12:52:05 PDT 2005

I'm sorry about the unclear again.

- 'All the icons' mean "All the icons" might mean "all the icons
showing for the downloaded anime files that had until this point been
on display in my file browser
window".

- I will google on how natulius works to get more information about it.

- 'Crashed' mean its unresponsive and sometimes vanished from the task bar.

- My firefox crashed ( vanished from the task bar ) as i'm writing
this reply. I opened another firefox to go to
http://www.xanga.com/icybabie03 to get some of the URL from the
comment page. It vanished right when I press enter to go to that URL.
This window was vanished too. I have to write this again.  That xanga
has background sound and it was still playing even after my firefox
vanished. It played the whole song ( that mean firefox was still
running ) I open a term and do the 'top' command but I don't see
firefox-bin there.

- About 30 minutes before I reply this email. My firefox is
unresponsive again. I had xmms, gaim, xchat and firefox running. I was
just chatting with my friend on AIM then I click on the firefox tab in
task bar. It maximized and took over the screen. My gnome panel (
bottom and top ) are disappeared ( it's like when you press F11 to
view Full Screen on firefox but it isn't. When you press F11 to see
full screen. you won't be able to see the Menu bar on firefox. But in
this case I still can see the menu bar and the window border). I still
can move the cursor. I still can see the  webpage on firefox (
www.yahoo.com ) but I couldn't type or do anything.