[conspire] Re: Distro help

Ryman rymanle at gmail.com
Sun May 15 22:23:26 PDT 2005

Hi guys, I'm sorry about the unclear question.

Here is my computer spec:
Pent4 2.G
GigaByte Motherboard. I'm not sure what model it is.
512MB of RAM
80G HD on hda1
60G HD on hdb1
Audizy 2zs sound card
NVIDA 5700 Ultra
I'm running Ubuntu Hoary only.

Here are the problems:

1/ Some times when I downloaded something via Firefox and I saved them
on desktop but when I check my desktop. They aren't there. They
disappeared. I can only see them after I restarted my computer.

2/ Firefox keeps crashing for no reason.

3/ My computer didn't freeze during the day. It freeze when I leave
the computer overnight to download something. The download was still
working but I couldn't move my cursor or anything. I pressed Ctrl +
Alt + Backspace and it took me to text mode log in.

I think something is wrong with my HD because my HD is making weird
sound. The computer's temperature is at 95 degree.

I'm sorry about my bad engish.