[conspire] (forw) Intel HyperThreading vulnerability

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Thu May 12 18:21:17 PDT 2005

I know nothing more about this than what I see here, but I trust Greg
Sutter (longtime FreeBSD guy) implicity, and thus consider this highly
credible.  See the two URLs directly under his .signature line, for
full details.  Greg says he's going to be present a paper on this at
BSDcan tomorrow, in Ottawa.

----- Forwarded message from Gregory Sutter <gsutter at zer0.org> -----