[conspire] hospedagem de site - planos de hospedagem

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Mon Mar 21 12:37:35 PST 2005

Quoting hostguia hospedagem dominio (host at hospedagem.dominio.com):

[spammer stuff]

Well, it was only a matter of time until the twits found the NNTP
newsgroup access to this mailing list -- that has been openly
accessible.  I've now restricted access to localhost only, i.e.,
linuxmafia.com shell accounts.  I'll gladly add members' fixed IP
addresses (if any) to the allowed list:  E-mail me.

Sorry, but the "leafnode" NNTP server package, which I use, is a bit too
bare-bones to support real NNTP authentication protocols.