[conspire] Re: 3.1_r0a i386 iso-cd files available on 2 DVD's

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri Jun 17 15:00:24 PDT 2005

Quoting jtav (jtav at indiatimes.com):

> somebody can tell me how I can un-install linux and shrank the linux
> two partitions to one, as was before?

Jose, the easiest way to "un-install Linux" is to just install an
operating system onto your hard disk and tell the installer to use
all the space (or whatever portion of the space you have in mind).

The wording of your question left it a bit unclear what your specific
situation you're in, and thus what problem you're trying to solve.
You might want to just bring the system to SVLUG's installfest in
Mountain View, tomorrow.  See:  http://www.svlug.org/installfest/