[conspire] driver for a printer < photo on linux

bruce coston jane_ikari at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 27 01:48:59 PDT 2005

Others who still use ink j. decided on only the same
brand I did but I won't mention it since the spam
filter got my last message. the 3000 makes ink < easy
as tubs but safer. the 7100bjc800 canon driver works
on pixma at 600 of their >1200 dpi the near photo
color w/o those inks makes it wonderful $30 after
rebate was too cheap. Look out for driver changes but
i know mepis331t1 works.

hope i didn't already send this.