[conspire] pixma ip2000 printer

bruce coston jane_ikari at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 21 15:28:58 PDT 2005

my ip2000 used to just work after trivial setup on
I may try using alien on the ip4000 driver .rpm's from
canon, people say it will work with my ip3000 - which
I bought because i WAS so happy with my ip2000 under
.deb distributions of linux. Yes I tried pinning back
to sarge/stable, something got changed just before
sarge went stable and now i can't apt anything from
the repositories to get good printing again. This
severely disrupts my ability to keep using linux.

Do You Yahoo!?