[conspire] I get mail (SATA again)

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Tue Jul 19 08:00:41 PDT 2005

Peter, this is the same problem you assisted with, earlier.  Good
job on that, by the way.

----- Forwarded message from de Oracle <oracle_ankru at yahoo.co.uk> -----

Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 10:04:20 +0100 (BST)
From: de Oracle <oracle_ankru at yahoo.co.uk>
To: rick at linuxmafia.com
Subject: About SATA Drive
	autolearn=no version=3.0.2

Dear Sir,
           Recently I bought a new machine with
Seagate SATA hard drive. Firts I have inatalled
windows xp. The I started intall linux. But When start
the installation it says cannot find hard device. I
tried several times but result was same. My main board
is intel 915. Please give me a answer by saing how to
install linux in my hard.
                           Thank you,
                                    Kasun