[conspire] (forw) Re: [svlug] New question.. not really :) (was: svlug Digest, Vol 299, Issue 24)

Ross Bernheim rossbernheim at speakeasy.net
Sun Jul 17 12:51:06 PDT 2005

On Jul 17, 2005, at 10:34 AM, Daniel Gimpelevich wrote:

> I recently took a close look at apt-get.org, and got the distinct
> impression that nearly everything there is too ancient to bother with,
> going all the way back to Potato. I've been pondering a one-size-
> fits-all
> sources.list file, and I am including what I came up with. Notice that
> Christian Marillat's repository is commented out. This is to
> empasize that
> it should only be used until it can be fully rolled into the
> "official"
> Unofficial repository. This file is meant to be used with the
> /etc/apt/preferences that follows it, and meant for x86. PPC users
> should
> continue to include Guido Guenther's repository indefinitely. Without
> further ado, here are the contents of the files:

Thank you Daniel.

The lists are most helpful and will be most useful in doing new installs
of debian based distros.

Ross

But as records of courts and justice are admissible, it can
easily be proved that powerful and malevolent magicians once existed
and were a scourge to mankind.  The evidence (including confession)
upon which certain women were convicted of witchcraft and executed was
without a flaw; it is still unimpeachable.  The judges' decisions based
on it were sound in logic and in law.  Nothing in any existing court
was ever more thoroughly proved than the charges of witchcraft and
sorcery for which so many suffered death.  If there were no witches,
human testimony and human reason are alike destitute of value.