[conspire] San Francisco PC User Group -- Linux on the desktop

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Tue Jul 12 17:57:45 PDT 2005

San Francisco PC Users Group's meeting (covering desktop Linux) is this
_coming_ Tuesday is at SF City College's (Civic Center) auditorium, 33
Gough, just south of Market.

Unfortunately, I have a conflicting commitment; otherwise, I'd go.

----- Forwarded message from david caldwell <davidc7777 at worldnet.att.net> -----