[conspire] Another happy customer (Mary Tarantino says "hi")

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Mon Jan 24 16:34:41 PST 2005

Heather Stern did an outstanding job helping newcomer Mary Tarantino
get Libranet 2.8.1 installed as a dual-boot configuration on her
brand-new, dual-processor(!) HP laptop.

If you've never seen Heather at work on a laptop:  Nobody's better at
solving Linux problems on 'em, and they're, collectively, the worst
problem machine category of all.  Several NTFS-resizing disks (current
Knoppix, current Timo's RescueCD) choked on aspects of Mary's hardware,
but Heather got all those problems solved.

Mary's e-mailed comment follows:

All is well.  It was great meeting you and the gang.  Heather worked for
so long on my system with such great patience, frankly I am in awe at
the generosity.  When I got back home on Sunday and logged on -
everything works.  I don't know how to thank you.