[conspire] Linux live CDs as Windows rescue disks

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Thu Jan 20 12:44:13 PST 2005

Timothy has a tendency to, um, expect others to do footwork for him,
so I'm sorry that I was a bit snippy with him, but there's a pattern of
such things behind this.

Forwarded mainly because the WindowsRescueDisk link (about effective use
of Linux live CDs as Windows maintenance tools) might be of interest.
The page linked to is on a wiki, so feel free to help improve it, if you
wish.