[conspire] CABAL meeting today (was: beer)

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Sat Jan 8 11:06:06 PST 2005

Quoting bruce coston (jane_ikari at yahoo.com):

> i'm bringing beer unless i forget, someone wanted to
> cook with it.

Beer is good.

I have some chicken legs and thighs that we'll want to cook somehow.
I'll probably be marinating them, soonish.  The weather might even
cooperate enough to use the barbecue; we'll have to see.

There will definitely be fresh garlic bread.

I'm in the middle of downloading the current SimplyMEPIS, since that
seems to have been a hit, lately.

(Fair warning:  I've come down with a headcold.  (Not my idea.)