[conspire] Linux hosting

Akbar Pasha akbarpasha at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 12:14:47 PST 2005

my personal website runs on linode. They have not such a good customer
service, but if you know to setup and run your own web, email, dns
servers its cool. I would recommend it. Its like you having your own
debian box with 4GB hdd and 256MB memory.

::akbar

p.s. I am still learning to setup a mail server -- which is so
confusing as of now.