[conspire] pixma printers

Ross Bernheim rossbernheim at speakeasy.net
Sat Dec 17 22:29:34 PST 2005

I have been doing that much printing with my Pixma 6600D lately. So far
the best paper that I have found for pictures is the Konica/Minolta
glossy
paper. Next best so far is the Epson glossy paper. The paper along with
the ink is expensive. When I finish up the paper on hand, I am going to
try to find a less expensive paper source.

Ross