[conspire] penlug DNS seems to be down...

Peter Knaggs peter.knaggs at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 13:37:03 PST 2005

Hi Rick,

   Wow, thanks for your explanation.

   I had seen you explain glue records before
   in a slightly different context, but seeing
   it explained for our own penlug.org really
   makes it a whole lot more memorable :)

   So when you hinted about offering to do
   secondary DNS, would that mean we'd need
   to get the .org nameserver to add an NS entry
   for ns1.linuxmafia.org (and a glue record for
   ns1.linuxmafia.org pointing it to the real
   ns1.linuxmafia.com)? Sounds complicated :)

Cheers,
Peter.