[conspire] No Sony DRM around here; I'm proud of you

Daniel Gimpelevich daniel at gimpelevich.san-francisco.ca.us
Fri Dec 9 01:31:26 PST 2005

OK, so maybe I should explain. Rick was bragging about how the fact that
not only had nobody in his household nor any fellow customer of the same
ISP been affected by Sony's spyware was evidenced by the IP address of
that hostname not being in either nameserver cache, so I "corrected
that oversight" by logging into his main server and resolving the
hostname, thereby caching it in both. A whois of 64.14.39.158 is a bit
over my head as well.