[conspire] (forw) Re: New to Bay Area

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Tue Dec 6 09:47:04 PST 2005

----- Forwarded message from Jeff Frasca <phaedrus at sasquatch-infotech.com> -----

Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 22:11:20 -0800
From: Jeff Frasca <phaedrus at sasquatch-infotech.com>
To: installers at linuxmafia.com
Subject: New to Bay Area

Hello,

My Fiancée and I just moved down here to the Bay Area, and found
your group.  We'd like to come to the meeting next Saturday.

I love my Slackware, and Laura runs Debian.  We moved down here so
she could take a job in Emeryville--she's a librarian and was
hired by a library software firm.  I followed her and have been
playing house husband (I recently graduated with a BS in physics).

Mostly, we were wondering what we should bring for the potluck
dinner (I saw mention of "enjoy good potluck dinner" in the FAQ)?

Speaking of the FAQ, I'd like to claim my prize for reading the
whole thing.

See you on Saturday,
Jeff