[conspire] Editing Fstab

John Andrews jla1200 at netzero.net
Sat Dec 3 20:43:11 PST 2005

I'm trying to get a handle on editing the fstab even though it seems rather "easy". I finally got it to read a new usb stick using dev /sda1, media as the mount point and vfat as the file type. and the rest similar to the other entrys.What would be the dev type of a digital camera? What file type? and other entries noauto and etc..
    How do I get a Netzero.deb file to install ? I transfered it from the usb stick okay but then it was a read only file or not a directory and i couldn't install it. I tried as root. dpgk install netzero.deb but it didn't work. Thanks in advance.