[conspire] ok daniel in particular

bruce coston jane_ikari at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 23 20:05:58 PDT 2005

swapped boxes so my socket a box is out and i wanna
try 2 physical bios chip monte on either my soyo syk7v
or my abit kt7 possibly -raid board. Now i have an
easy to attach cpu cooler and can afford to just move
my 462 pin  socket a cpu around but i'd love to have 2
more cpu's if anyone has spares. i only have 1 spare
256m stick of ddr. Hopefully we can get those boards
working and my socket a cpu will get a m/b with
working reset and floppy attachment.