[conspire] Anyone Driving To LinuxWorld Wednesday?]

Michael T. Halligan mhalligan at bitpusher.com
Tue Aug 9 18:32:46 PDT 2005

Another option would be to take CalTrain to the end of the line, then on
the N train,
and take that to howard street (You'll know howard because you just
passed the
huge statute of a bow & arrow, and are at a large intersection).. From
there it's about
a 6 block walk.  There is a more direct bus, but this route is more
pleasant, cleaner, and
I forget the number of the other bus.