[conspire] Fixing /boot

Greg Dougherty gregd at molecularsoftware.com
Wed Apr 27 10:48:25 PDT 2005

I bought a new HD, because my current one has started making some "interesting"
noises.  I didn't want to go throught the PITA of trying to figure out
everything I added to my current system, so I just did a basic install on the
new drive, and then tried to copy everything other from my existing drive.

In the process I somehow managed to wipe the contents of BOTH /boot partitions.

How do I recover from that?  ext3 filesystems dont' allow for undelete (that I
was able to find).

TIA,

Greg