[conspire] We don't support Mozilla

Deirdre Saoirse Moen deirdre at deirdre.net
Sat Apr 23 22:58:00 PDT 2005

On Apr 23, 2005, at 10:22 PM, William R Ward wrote:

> I guess I'm lucky - all the financial and banking sites I use work
> fine under Firefox:
>
> 	US Bank: www.usbank.com
> 	Fidelity: www.401k.com
> 	E*Trade: optionslink.etrade.com
> 	ING Direct: www.ingdirect.com
>
> Perhaps we should make an effort to only do business with companies
> that support Firefox.

Also:

	Capital One:			http://www.capitalone.com/
	National City:			http://www.nationalcity.com/
	Bank of America:		http://www.bankofamerica.com/
	Household:			http://www.household.com/
	Chevron Credit Bank	https://www.chevrontexacocards.com/

But not:
	Target National Bank	http://www.target.com/ (you can make purchases
with Mozilla, you just can't manage your Target-branded cards with it).

--
_Deirdre                                             http://deirdre.net
"Ideally pacing should look like the stock market for the year 1999, up