[conspire] What's wrong with "FLOSS" (was: Penguin Day - Demysitify FLOSS for Nonprofits)

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri Apr 22 22:38:12 PDT 2005

Quoting Christian Einfeldt (einfeldt at earthlink.net):

> Rick, thanks for this email, it was really interesting and
> informative.  I'm gonna save it fer sure.

Thank you for the kind words.  That mini-essay _did_ do its job -- of
convincing employees to take the trouble to hear Richard.

I hope you find the time to read the other essay, whose URL I provided
(http://www.itworld.com/Open/4858/LWD000913expo00/pfindex.html).  It'll
never be great literature, but I think it very relevant to this
discussion.  Besides, I got several hundred bucks for it, so of course I
remember it fondly.  ;->