[conspire] Distros available for installation at CABAL

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 22 18:48:43 PDT 2005

Hi,

> > If anyone wants Ubuntu Hoary DVD in i386 or amd64 flavors, I
> > can bring them too.

Yes, I have never seen Ubuntu, and maybe it would be good for some
of the older boxes that I am hoping to give away.

Also, I will bring Brian Johnson of the Ella Hill Hutch Community
Center with me, if he is interested, to the Cabal meeting tomorrow.
He has expressed an interest in learning a bit more about Linux.
Brian runs the computer network at the EHHC in San Francisco's
Western Addition, and he has also expressed an interest in
considering the donation of Linux computers to the broader Western
Addition community.  He and I just met today, and so we haven't
seen whether my old boxes will be useful to his constituency, but
he will hopefully be looking at those boxes tomorrow morning.  Here
is a link for the EHHC.

http://www.ellahillhutch.org/