[conspire] Distros available for installation at CABAL

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 22 18:32:24 PDT 2005

Hi,

On Friday 22 April 2005 01:43, Daniel Gimpelevich wrote:

> If anyone is really short on space, the 1.0.1 release of Damn
> Small Linux will be available at the next CABAL meeting.

Cool, I am going to be bringing some really old notebooks that I
would love to install Damn Small onto.  I tried Puppy, and it
didn't work.  I would love to give out these notebooks to a good
home.

> The brand new 9.3 "live" will be available at this coming CABAL
> meeting for both i586 and x86_64 to anyone who brings blank DVDs
> and preferably a DVD burner.

I am looking forward to seeing this, too.  I use 9.2 on my desktop,
and I am hestitating to move over to 9.3 because of a review that
Adam Doxtater did of it on MadPenguin.org:

http://www.madpenguin.org/cms/?m=show&id=3851