[conspire] giving away Mepis boxes at a LUG installfest

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 18 16:27:26 PDT 2005

(einfeldt at earthlink.net) wrote:
> > > Quoting Christian Einfeldt (einfeldt at earthlink.net):

> > Okay, cool.  I
> > don't have a car.  Is there anyone from San Francisco
> > who attends these events who might have a car?  Or van would be
> > even better.
>
> Hi Christian,
>
> I've been to one CABAL meeting, and will be attending again in
> the near future, driving my van from my home in S.F.,  oddly
> enough  ;)

Hi guys,

Okay, thanks to both of you for your offer of a ride.  Please let me
know when either one of you is going to another install fest, or
other lug meeting.  I do have quite a few boxes, and they should be
good enough for simple webbing, etc.  My goal is to give them to
folks who need that simple functionality, preferably school kids.
Or whoever else needs them.

I can bring just one or two boxes and monitors, or more than that.

Thanks again.