[conspire] HP printer, scanner

Bill Lazar bill at billsaysthis.com
Sat Apr 16 16:40:44 PDT 2005

Hi,

We have an HP DeskJet 610CL color inkjet printer and 3200C flatbed scanner,
both used but in decent condition and with all necessary parts. They
recently became surplus to needs and we'd like to donate them to a charity
or school group. I know that several people have posted about organizations
they volunteer or work at and thought one of you might want to claim them.
They can be picked up during business hours in Palo Alto or otherwise in
Mountain View by arrangement. Not a dealbreaker but would be nice to get a
receipt for tax purposes.

Bill Lazar