Intro (was Re: [conspire] Penguin Day - Demysitify FLOSS for Nonprofits)

Zachary Mutrux zmutrux at compumentor.org
Thu Apr 14 19:28:25 PDT 2005

Zachary Mutrux wrote:

> ... expect a more personal introduction ere long.

Ahoy the conspire list. After my brash Penguin Day announcement, I
figured I would pause and introduce myself.

When I'm not shilling for Penguin Day I work for CompuMentor, a
nonprofit organization in San Francisco that helps other nonprofit
organizations to use information technology more effectively.

As a staff consultant at CompuMentor, I plan and implement IT projects
for small nonprofits in the Bay Area. I joined the conspire list because
I want to learn more about open source software and how we can use it to
benefit our clients and the nonprofit sector at large. I'm also scouting
for ideas to post to the Free Downloads section on TechSoup.org or our
new open content community, ConsultantCommons.

I look forward to lurking and making the occasional inane post.

Best regards,

Zac

--
Zac Mutrux