[conspire] (forw) Re: install-a-thon

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Thu Apr 14 12:30:47 PDT 2005

----- Forwarded message from Keith Brentson <virtualkeith at yahoo.com> -----

Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 10:55:07 -0700 (PDT)
From: Keith Brentson <virtualkeith at yahoo.com>
To: Rick Moen <rick at linuxmafia.com>
Subject: Re: install-a-thon

Hi Rick,

Thank you for your reply.

I also did a bit of research, and was surprised that
other people with the same LAN as mine had no problem
with the install.  What I have found since then, is
that my ISP service has been intermittent due to an
upgrade of some sort,  and it's possible that my
problem was with that and not with Fedora Core.
I still am interested in doing an install.  I
mentioned the peripherals I have,  and I realize that
it can take some time to get all of those things
going.  In the meantime,  everything works with
Windows,  so I at least have an up and running system.

What do you need from me before I come to an
installathon?  I've read the FAQ's and I'll try to be
ready.

Thanks so much,

Keith

[RM: snip Keith's quoting my entire previous message]