[conspire] How not to muck up DNS & domain registration

William R Ward bill at wards.net
Wed Apr 13 19:05:18 PDT 2005

Rick Moen writes:
>Here's the informational Web site:  http://spf.pobox.com/
>Notice the "SPF Wizard" on the middle left:  That will ask you some
>questions and generate an appropriate SPF RR for your domain.

Thanks to this thread I finally got around to creating SPF RR's for
wards.net and bayview.com (actually, bayview.com had one but
domainreport pointed out that it was invalid).  I hope that I did it
right - I guess if I didn't, the mailing list will not send my mail
back to me because it checks SPF, right?  We'll see...

--Bill.

--
William R Ward               bill at wards.net             http://bill.wards.net