[conspire] (forw) Re: [Smaug] SMAUG revival

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Sun Sep 19 11:03:48 PDT 2004

Anyone interested in Linux events in/near Santa Cruz, plese take note:
This is TOMORROW evening.

Smaug is one of two active open source groups in the Santa Cruz area,
the other being Sluglug, the UC Santa Cruz student group.  (There's also
the old SCLUG group, run by Jay Campbell, at http://linus.got.net/ , which
despite a messed-up Web front page is still around and at times active,
mostly on its mailing list.)