[conspire] box failed + phone now too

bruce coston jane_ikari at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 20 21:01:55 PDT 2004

thenks eblug, and h.e. whose e-time im "stealing", my phone connect in comp. room failed.

i like 'humanity'. think its cultural imperialism and attempted ethnocide to object to its inclusion.

also got my keyboard recognized but now the hd is not happy but i just got kanotix cd to see the hd partitions before rushing off2 eblug, not actually into any of them yet, does look a bit like falling off the p/s crowbar, i sure hope not,  i like my old sparkle 230w. i may bring my problems to cabal along w some disks to grab junk from daniel.

http://mail.yahoo.com