[conspire] Re: Testing the news -> mail gateway

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri Oct 8 19:57:48 PDT 2004

> Wonderful. Now I won't have to remember to select Reply by Email and
> change the destination every time. Is it gonna be possible to merge the
> newsgroup messages into the pipermail archives?

Er, _new_ newgroup messages are going into the pipermail archives
automatically.  The three-four articles you and I have posted over the
past six months from the newsgroup side never made it through the
gateway to Mailman, and thus never got to the Pipermail script.

Given how few newsgroup articles that is, I think the easiest solution
is just for you and me to re-post them, if they're still of interest.