[conspire] AAAGGGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Don Marti dmarti at zgp.org
Fri Oct 8 13:10:50 PDT 2004

begin Rick Moen quotation of Fri, Oct 08, 2004 at 12:57:37PM -0700:

> If I were to buy a flat panel LCD display at this point, oddly enough,
> it would probably be a tiny, light one, not a 17 incher.  Why?  Because
> it would be perfect for occasional connection to servers when required
> for diagnosing ill machines, and for shlepping to Linux events.

The NEC 1555v costs a little more but hais a standard
power cord instead of a separate power supply.
One fewer item to pack up when moving it from place
to place.

Don Marti
dmarti at zgp.org                       Keep your mangement off my digital rights.