[conspire] testing a v.fast connection + storage

bruce coston jane_ikari at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 3 14:15:32 PDT 2004

o.k. daniel, I'd like quantian, ultimate root boot cd,
and a repository appropriate for my 686 and maybe some
more iso's to try on my box but my non deb distro's r
not installing now, would you like to park my
traveling box, new improved unlabeled ge optical mouse
included, there to store the stuff, should i
consolidate the last 99 g of hd toghether for
convenience ? I won't b at next cabal but will try 2
get 2 flea market before a DnD game in san mateo. if
coming, should i bring my 50' long $4 "cat5 patch"
cable, untested. if im going to s.f., i should try to
get stuff from Christian 2 store in the stationary
car's trunk + back seats in the driveway, i want/need
some authority over it if storing it there, outright
posession preferred.

Do You Yahoo!?