[conspire] Airport card for Calvin

Daniel Gimpelevich daniel at gimpelevich.san-francisco.ca.us
Wed Nov 17 11:13:25 PST 2004

Last I checked, bridges cost more than access points. I guess that
should now be THE answer for non-laptops. For iBooks, the challenge to
find a good solution for less than $80-$90 continues...

It now occurs to me that when Calvin said "just as high as the
airport," he was referring to the Base Station, not a card. Sometimes
supply and demand play tricks on the mind, such as making one think
that somehow the card should be less that the Base Station.