[conspire] Re: Dell and big disks

Adrien Lamothe a_lamothe at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 6 17:29:11 PST 2004

I built and configured a dual-boot Linux/Windows 2000
box with a SCSI RAID that I striped and it doesn't
have any problems. It boots into either OS. The RAID
card is an Adaptec (think it was a 2010S, but don't
remember now, it lives at a client site, Lawrence
Berkeley Labs, I can find out the model if anyone is

Perhaps the RAID controller on the computer in
question can't boot when striped? Its worth trying.