[conspire] (forw) Re: installation help needed (for July 10)

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Wed Jul 7 10:38:01 PDT 2004

----- Forwarded message from ben lorica <bglorica at yahoo.com> -----

Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 06:49:25 -0700 (PDT)
From: [snipped]
To: rick at linuxmafia.com
Subject: Re: installation help needed (for July 10)

Thanks for the reply. I'll definitely be there at 4.

I'm thinking of buying a 40g drive since the hard
drive is 6G (accdg to the seller) and I got turned
down by Redhat 9.0 when I wanted the workstation
install. I'm not very well versed on hardware but the
current hard drive is a

    Quantum Fireball CE 3.5 series
    power req: 5/12 V
    5/30/570 mA

Will this hard drive work with my computer:

http://www.centralcomputer.com/emerchant/itemdetail.asp?item=DRIMAX6E041S

Should I wait to see if you guys can install first? I
guess I can run out to Fry's while I'm there. I really
don't need the primary hard drive to be very big, just
big enough for the workstation install.

See you this saturday ...