[conspire] Holiday banquet (12/15) tomorrow, last chance to RSVP

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Tue Dec 14 14:24:32 PST 2004

Quoting William R Ward (bill at wards.net):

> Our first-ever (hopefully annual) SVLUG/PenLUG Holiday banquet is
> tomorrow night!  If you haven't signed up yet, please do so now.  For
> details about the event please visit the page on PenLUG's Web site:
>     http://www.penlug.org/twiki/bin/view/Home/SpecialHolidayDinner

I'd come, but I was long ago scheduled to be EBLUG's speaker for this
month:

http://www.eblug.org/
  Next Meeting

  Wednesday, December 15th, 2004 (7-9pm)

  "Viruses and Trojans and Worms, Oh My! Linux Security and the Bad
   Guys' Tools"

  Rick Moen will be presenting about Linux Security.

(Not my idea, but rather theirs, probably after seeing
http://lwn.net/Articles/111905/ .)