[conspire] Peninsula Linux Users' Group, Thursday, Dec 9, 2004 (TODAY)

William R Ward bill at wards.net
Thu Dec 9 13:19:18 PST 2004

   Peninsula Linux Users' Group, Thursday, Dec 9, 2004

     We have a meeting of the Peninsula Linux Users' Group (PenLUG) this
     week!  Here are the details about this meeting.  For more information
     or directions go to
       http://www.penlug.org/

     Our website is a TWiki; please feel free to create a user account and
     modify the website if you have something to contribute.  Thanks!