[conspire] used SPARCs for sale anywhere?

Eric De Mund ead-conspire at ixian.com
Mon Dec 6 10:17:29 PST 2004

Good People,

Does anyone have or know of any used SPARCs for sale? I'd like to pick
up a second-hand SPARC, even if it's down in the 500MHz/1024MB RAM
neighborhood. Among other things, I'd like to try out the new SunOS 5.10
(Solaris 10) for SPARC, which is now free.

Thanks,
Eric
--
This week's trivia:
Q: What does "NT" in "Windows 2000: Based on NT Technology" stand for?