[conspire] last/next cabal meeeting

bruce coston jane_ikari at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 19 13:10:09 PDT 2004

everybody needs to exercise extreme caution about the 4 port hub and the junk coating it, i've got a  rash on my left arm(even removed my watch): unless the bit where someone pretended to rub me with tomato parts after i said both "permission denied" and "you can solely in that you are physically able" about it was not a joke [i am allergic, its the equivalent of poison oak to me and nothing else sticks out as a culprit]. good luck on those computer donations, you may need it.